Another meal in a jar recipe! I just finished my meals in a jar recipe collection. If you are interested in how to get it, message me for details. I want those who are truly interested to be equipped with everything they need to be successful in creating quick and easy, but wholesome meals!
It is time to make sure that you are stocked up on food that is shelf stable and pure, not full of chemicals, crickets, gmo and rna or lab created. Something to have already in storage. Costs are going up, value of dollar is going down. What you get now is an asset and will buy more now than in the future.
Stuffed chicken and gravy.
Stuffed Chicken and Gravy
In a quart jar layer
1 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
1 1/2 cups Stuffing Box Mix
1/4 cup each of Freeze-Dried Carrots, celery, minced onions, craisins
1 cup Freeze-Dried chicken
1/4 cup Poultry Gravy Mix (recipe is below. -Place in a baggie at the top before sealing the jar)
1. Remove the baggie from the jar and set aside.
2. In a pot Add 3 ½ cups of water and the mix. Cook until the ingredients are tender.
3. On the side, make gravy by mixing the contents of the baggie with 1 cup of water.
4. Pour the gravy over the casserole before serving.
Poultry Gravy MIX:
1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Chicken Bouillon Powder
1/2 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. In a bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, chicken bouillon powder, poultry seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper until well combined.
2. Transfer the mixture to a baggie or a small airtight container.
These are the links where you can find the ingredients necessary to make this. If you order I have a coupon for you to use. Its for $25 off $125 order. The coupon code is gift25 these links will link you to my thrive customers.